Tub And Shower Inlays
Is your fiberglass or acrylic bathtub or shower bottom beginning to break, crack, or leak? If so, you have a serious problem on your hands. You can’t let it go – water that collects beneath your bathtub or shower can become moldy and cause all kinds of serious health problems. The longer you wait, the worse the problem becomes
You should hire a professional to fix the problem
- Replace the whole bathtub or shower. This is a very costly and messy option that puts your fixture out of service for a long time
- Drill holes in the bottom of your bathtub or shower pan, inject high-density foam for support and refinish the fixture. This process takes several hours and your bathtub or shower will be out of service for up to 3 days.
- Install a new bathtub or shower inlay at a fraction of the cost of replacement. The inlay bonds to the existing tub or shower bottom. The result is a surface that looks great and is more durable than the original. Your bath tub or shower can be used in 24 hours. Has a slip resistant texture and looks great
Our custom made bathtub and shower bottom inlays are permanently installed right over the existing damaged bottom. The repair is strong, permanent, and professional. This option is not a short term answer; it permanently corrects the problem!
How does the inlay process work?
- Inlays are custom made to the specifications of your fixture.
- The inlay bonds with your fixture. The result is permanent, durable, and waterproof.
- NO demolition or messy sanding dust.
- 24 hours later you can use your tub or shower
- More durable than new